Hello everyone! My name is Melanie and I am a lifestyle blogger over at LaBelleMel. I’m back again as Remington’s guest blogger showcasing how I would use Remington's Perfect Bun tool to style my hair from a day to night bun look. Having medium-length hair doesn't give me much length yet to turn it into a nice sleek bun and that's where the perfect bun can come in handy.
I was given this hair tool a few weeks back and for roughly $5, it's an inexpensive tool to take with you changing your hairstyle from day to night so easily and effortlessly. For my day bun, I wanted a side fishtail braid to pull back into a low bun.
1. First, separate a side of your hair and clip away, then pull the rest of your hair into a low ponytail.
2. Pull your ponytail into the perfect bun tool, then pull your tail back with the tool and roll the tool forward towards the base of your ponytail.
3. Bend the tool around the base of your ponytail and spread out your hair around the tool to cover it. Pin any hair out of place down.
4. Next, French braid your hair into a fishtail braid or regular French braid will work too and fasten the end.
5. Flatten the braid by pulling carefully at the loops until you have a fuller braid look.
6. Pin the braid around the bun and any loose hair down. Voila, done!
Then for your night look, unravel the braid and pull all your hair into a high top bun. I love a good sleek high bun with simple accessories to create an elegant look for your fun night in the city. Just something about the whole top bun shouts glam to me.
1. Pull all your hair into a high bun.
2. Take the tool over your ponytail and flatten the tool straight.
3. Pull your hair straight up and tight to be sure all hair stays inside the tool loop.
4. Then, roll the tool forward towards the base of your ponytail.
5. Wrap the tool around the base and spread your hair evenly around the tool to cover it.
6. Finally, pin any loose hair strands down and done!